View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 12:03 PM   #12
HuGo

Cali to RI would take me like 5 days to drive. People who live in the center would get to st loius easy with less gas, hehe. Lets all meet in canada. Who ever lives close is like who isnt, to bad. LOL just kidding. But it would be great if everyone meets up in one day. Im pretty sure the people that dont like me would love to beat my as$ lol. Ill put up a good fight dont trip. Nah i dont want to fight. Just hang out. Im thinking, 1 straight line of 40 TI's at once. Hondas and other cars well be scratching their heads like WTF?? But like i said, we got a year and 6 months to save money for this. I was also thinking that we all post where we live, and well find out a city to make it even for everyone. Lets say for example also, the people who live here in cali, me and the other cali ppl can gather at one spot in cali, and we can drive as a group to the location. So yea, we can all figure out for everyone to have an even drive so that everyone is kool with out. The other option is, for those closer to the location and have to drive maybe 12 hours, can hook up the other ppl who need to drive for 3 days on the gas No more high school for me, and im looking foward to doing this. And if ur TI's is crashed, then rent a tow truck, lol jk.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.