View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 08:09 PM   #455
aceyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
the only people giving us a hard time is the poeple who have never done business with us and live off of the forum fire.
Running a business comes with hardships; I don't know how your daddy taught ya, but my father helped me realize there will always be turkeys trying to get you down.

Take these opportunities to learn--specifically, how to improve your business: Do what you say you're gonna do, Don't jump the gun on getting a product out there--if it's well-built, the money will come. Don't air somebody's dirty laundry, and don't take everything as a personal attack. Mostly, people are listing concerns (and not everyone can do this rationally). Do try and fix problems (they will happen, even to the best) how you'd like them done for you. A little customer service goes a long way towards the good will in your product.

I think we all want to see you succeed here, as it benefits the community. A s/c setup that lets us spank the coupes and sedans that give us crap on bf.c is a welcome opportunity, and if we can do it for less than the DASC then it's all the better.

You've got 46 pages here to learn from, quite possibly the largest thread on these boards. You also have something going at bf.c as I understand. These are your case studies to learn where your faults and strengths are. Make a list, and brainstorm ways to improve. Keep working at it, and don't let the turkeys get you down.