Thread: pimp my ride!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 01:05 PM   #10
ClubSport332ti

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by robcarync
anyone ever seen this show on MTV? i imagine some of you have, but for those of you who havent...the boys at west coast customs pretty much get handed a trash car to play with and see what crazy stuff they can do with it to try and impress the owner when they get the car back.

just got me thinking about this show because i was watching in a few times in the course of the last week...these guys can do some pretty crazy things with a car and a crap load of cash.

this one guy had an old civic crx (87) that barely ran and had tons of body damage...they fixed it up...rebuilt the engine...new leather interior/stereo and all that. what really rocked was the back hatch area...the owner was into technology and stuff...so they mounted two subs into plexi glass...and mounted the amps upside down with the bottom of the amp removed so you could see the inside circuits of the amps...the plexi glass was then mounted like the floor...so you opened the hatch...and in the floor were two subs pointing up...and two plexi glass 'windows' where you could see the amps insides and all that. and you know the little trey thing that connects to the ropes and the hatch! the swapped that out with a flat pannel 32 inch TV screen...so you opened the hatch...and the TV was pulled up...complete with a ps2 and two wireless controllers!

and of course the stuck tons of neon lights in it and a huge wing that looked liked it was stolen from the airforce...but overall these guys can do some pretty creative things!

i thought the plexi glass sub/amp mounting in the floor was a cool idea...it looked pretty good.

i dunno though...sometimes these guys seem to go over the top with huge wings and neon lights

whats the craziest things you guys have seen on this show or anywhere else?
No thanks unless it is a tuner like active autowerks. Take a look at their ti's!
ClubSport332ti is offline   Reply With Quote