View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 05:15 AM   #1
losichu

Default Its time to part ways with 95 ti....

Hello to all 318ti enthusiasts,
Its been a long time since I have been on this board, simply due to the fact that my ti was rear ended in june and was stuck fixing up a 93 integra (waste of time and money). Anyway, I have had my broken ti for about a year, sold some parts off of it, but is mostly intact still. I need to get rid of it, I live in philadelphia but I'm moving to boston and really just want to unload it at this point. I don't have time to part it out, and I don't really want to give it to a junkyard where they will just destroy it, even if 80% of the car is still good. It was hit in the rear drivers corner so the tailight, bumper, and quarter panel are no good, and the suspension has been jacked up, but the rest of the car is straight. The only parts i sold were the front grill, trans, ac compressor, passenger window motor, drivers mirror, and some misc. interior parts. Its a sport model so it has the nicer wheels (one damaged in the accident), a dinan computer chip, and brembo slotted rotors. If anyone is interested, please let me know, I would like to get rid of it ASAP for 1000 obo. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Will send pics to email if asked