View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 02:46 AM   #12
pnosker

3rd day of 7th grade for me... Mom was on a flight home from Hawaii ready to land in Newark Intl. Dad was waiting outside to pick her up and watched towers 1+2 fall. They wouldn't let us know what was happening until around noon when the Superintendant told us what was going on. I didn't even believe it seriously for the first three days. When I saw videos of rioting Palistinians I knew it was real. Scary scary time. Parents lost a friend on the 79th (I think) floor of one of the towers. As my school said today during it's video-presentation of 9/11, the only good thing to come out of it is the closeness of post-9/11 America, though I have to say it seems like it's drifting apart. We, American's at least, will never forget 9/11. There's nothing that can sum it up. If only left and right-wing activists wouldn't play it as an opportunity for advancement of their careers, or economic standpoint, we could all take the time to appreciate the devistating nature of what happened that day.

Edit: remove political stuff... Things such as politically oriented videos annoy me. Sorry Admin.
pnosker is offline   Reply With Quote