View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 08:06 PM   #8
mohaughn

The only bad thing is that somebody said winterfest is open to everybody. Which is not really the case. You have to be in the intermediate or advanced instructed group to go to that DE. Most people thinking they are a good driver is not really going to cut it. They were checking for instructor comments and feedback forms from previous DE's at the last event I went to. Obviously if you know an instructor and they agree to run with you, you could easily get around the issue.

I don't really know any of the local CCA folks. I only joined for roundel, entry into DE's, and discounted parts from the dealer on the rare case that I have to go to the dealer. I guess if I had to call loyalties to any place it would be here. I think one of the other Ti's is the red club sport with 18inch dinan wheels that was at summerfest last year. I have a picture of it in my thread from that event. He had one and his friend also had one. He told me he went to most of the events at Sebring.

I just noticed the 200$ safety school on Friday. Might be kind of fun to get out on a skidpad for the day.
mohaughn is offline   Reply With Quote