View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:15 AM   #9
PrimeTimeSlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30sequel View Post
Have both problems on my m50 swapped obd1 1995 ti. speed sensors get dirty and the sensor is cheap enough but taking it out is ..... difficult.

where is the charcoal canister located - I read that it should be behind driver left panel - opened that up and there is nothing there ...... wtf, but on pass side, the expansion tank (with blue hose attached) is there so it must have either been relocated to the front or was never in that location in 95's .... will go down and check more thoroughly because that would be where the purge valve is attached to....this is bumfluffery i say

programming it out seems like a good idea though .... this it does not affect performance.....

Where is the speed sensor exactly? Is it the one on the diff?

Regarding the charcoal canister, I also do not know exactly where it is. I think it is right under the car on the drivers side, at least that is where the blue fule line that I thought was supposed to connect to the purge valve went. It is round, and has fuel lines coming from it, but I really dont know and realoem does not have any good diagrams showing the location.

"Some people like cupcakes better. I for one, care less for them"
PrimeTimeSlime is offline   Reply With Quote