View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 07:41 PM   #11
bmwracerchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkchaser
I get that all the time. Grrrrrr

I think we all get that, it can get annoying but I let people think what they want about that. I work at a grocery store...so ya if you think im rich hey thats your opinion lol

anyways...

1. I love my car with a passion because it was my grandfathers, so it has a very special part in my heart. The other is the fact that so for its the ONLY BMW I have seen with my color. It is not an individual but you would think it was seeing its the only one so far in the states. I heard they had more over seas but still have yet to see or hear about it. The other, its a BMW, its a pride thing, feeling like your part of a family of bmw drivers, no matter who you run into that has a bmw you are friends without talking.

2. I admit it was weird at first, when I got the car I felt like I was so special for being the only one on the road with a ti, then sure enough BAM they were everywhere. The greatest thing is most of them are my age so its like when you pull up to another you like hey! Great car! Definetly a great feeling seeing more on the road each day.

3. the only problem on my ti is the ABS brakes, they dont work, I dont need em, chances are I just have to blow dirt out of the sensor but my certified mechanic said the brakes are fine unless I really feel I need the ABS feature (which I dont) but as far as the window, no problem. Definetly look for someone who has good feedback on working on BMW's...make the dealer your last resort. See if there is a local online group near where you live, there are always forums locally for BMW fans.

4. Simple its the best! If your going to have a 4 cylinder engine in a bmw better have it in our ti's then the other models. my car is stock and I still find myself beating even the most badass thinking ricer racers with no problems. My favorite is the fact our trunks look small because of the small rear end, you open that hatch and BAM huge trunk, I love the looks on peoples faces. Sure its not the fastest BMW and sure it gets the most crap from people, but nonetheless its still a BMW. I promise you that you will get **** from people for the car and its look, but let it grow on you and then it will grow on others and they will be jealous trust me.

So before you go wanted to sell your car think about it. You have a reliable car, its a BMW, sure it will cost a little more then your typical POS civic but you have a car that will run forever till the day it knows it can run anymore.

BTW how much did you spend on it?