View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 07:40 PM   #1
s52tti

Default S52 Turbo. No start. Help.

So I bought an s52 turbo 318ti a few months back. It was swapped by a shop in NC. The car was not running because of fueling issues the PO said. It was sitting for a while and he said it was bad gas etc. The car would run but very poorly. Long story short, the PO had 2 ecu's, one a kassel and one a stock ecu with a turbo tune. He was having issues with the turbo ecu so he bought a new kassel ecu with a ews delete thinking that would fix it. (with no tune on it smh). So obviously that didnt work and he didnt let me know there was no tune on the kassel ecu until about 2 weeks ago. (2 months wasted) I sent in my turbod ecu, got the ews deleted to make sure i had a good ecu. The ecu started a stock s52 car, just ran crappy obviously. Put it in my car and no start, just cranks. Now I have no spark or fuel. Getting 8v to my coils packs. Nothing to my fuel rail. I scanned it and got P0500, p0600, p0451, and p1145. Most of the codes seem to be electrical sensor issues? Also from what I read, p0600 is for automatic cars. Basically stumped at this point. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by s52tti; 02-01-2015 at 11:14 PM.
s52tti is offline   Reply With Quote