View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
robcarync

Default WTB GOOD Dove Grey Door Panels

I have a 95 TI in desperate need of a dove grey door panel.

Mainly, the drivers door panel has a cracked upper handle mount, so every time you pull on the door handle to shut it, the panel and clips pop off.

I also need the little white plastic piece that the door handle screws into...the plastic "threaded hole" that pops/clips into the sheet metal of the door to anchor the upper handle mount.

More details:

When you remove the door panel, there are two screws through the handle that should anchor the handle to the door sheet metal. The upper screw, behind the side view mirror switch, goes through the panel, and screws into a white plastic "threaded hole" which then clips into a punched hole in the sheet metal of the actual door. My panel is cracked in the handle where the head of the screw should grab, so the head of the screw doesn't secure the handle, and the white 'threaded hole' is broken, so the screw has nothing to thread into.

I'd like to keep the dove grey color...the drivers side is the side that really needs it, but if you have both, I amy be interested in the passenger as well.

Located in 27513, no problem paying for shipping if need be.

Handle mounts must be intact and functional.

email: rfclark112@gmail.com
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote