View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean H.318TI View Post
well as some of u guys know i always wanted to turbo my lil TI but never really have some1 with a good tunning but now that johnboy is done with his turbo and running good im gonna get on this and start the turbo build, is not gonna be even close to what johnboy have but is good for me.

gonna use the same OBX turbo manifold
HKS Super SQV
TIAL wastegate 44mm
MITSUBISHI turbo T3
HKS turbo timer
27"x7"x2.5" intercooler delta fin 2.5" in/out. - black
2.5" intercooler piping - black,
Silicone hoses black
Heavy Duty Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps
Turbo Oil Scavenge Pump
electronic boost controller (not sure what brand)
Co2 intercooler sprayer (no tune) just to help with the heat soak on hot days or before/after a run on the track/street
and all the other random stuff like the oil/water lines and everything else

and im also gonna run with open wastegate, so is gonna be super loud (only WOT) lol

is gonna take few months until i get all the parts, i already order some of the stuff tho, so maybe by winter or before we are gonna have another turbo TI and im only gonna run 14psi tops and 8psi DD (shooting for 200+whp @14psi)

cant wait for this to be done but money is kinda low, around 400month to spend on this so yeah is gonna take some time, any donations are welcome
I'm pround of you. You will be way over 200whp @ 14psi since you won't be turning a supercharger for your boost. I'm running the MITSUBISHI T3 are you going for a 30 or 28. Do you already have your A/R's like .63 for exhaust and .57 compressor?

I know where to get a excellent oil scavenger pump if you want one.

I'm excited for you in a non-gay way
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote