View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 10:55 PM   #13
bluebastion

Well, I asked my wife if she would be alright with me driving the seats to Atlanta. She said "yes." It would be more practical if I could load them in our small SUV (Mitsu Outlander). Then you wouldn't have to mess with taking the seats apart. I would have to ask for a $50 up on the price to cover at least part of the gas used on the drive. This is just an offer, of course. You are still welcome to drive down here as well. Also, I will be getting some leatherique for my black vaders this week, with black dye. I can redye some of the more worn areas.. which aren't very big at all (driver's side bolster). This is if you want it done... I can also leave them be. I will shampoo them like I said before(the cloth areas) and recondition the leather before transfer of ownership. Anyways... I know you haven't made a decision yet on the seats, but I thought this might help you in the process.

BTW: I wouldn't be able to make the drive until next Monday. This is my work week (Fire Dept.-wise) and I have drill this weekend (ANG). So I'm available to drive them down sometime Between next Monday and Wednesday(14th - 16th). My Vaders won't be installed until this Wednesday anyways.