View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 04:42 AM   #11
angus

I would like to post an official warning about DDM - their products prices are cheap - and are mostly OK -

The problem comes if and when you have trouble - they simply DO NOT CARE and I WAS TOLD THIS BY THEM.

DDM Tuning does not care if you have a problem, they will not help you - on three or four occasions I was told to hold with my problem and then they simply hung up - oine time they said "please hold" and went home.

I have actually spent THOUSANDS of dollars with them over a two year period and I admit it is stupid since I knew about their terrible service early on - I just gambled and hoped I would not have any troubles that required their customer service or help.

Please be careful when dealing with them, I know the price is cheap but there are WAY better vendors out there for literally only a few dollars more.

I currently have a shipment of TOTAL garbage from them that cost me over $500 and I hope I can get a refund.

I guess there are some companies that are doing so well that they don't need anymore business - at least that is what they told me.
angus is offline   Reply With Quote