View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 09:22 PM   #13
30yrMbr

Vehicles
Default What's in the garage, now and to come.

Currently have a '01 Z3 Coupe in Atlanta Blue (rare color), an '08 135i convertible and a matched set of ti's both '96 both Alaska Blue slick top and one with M44 and the other has a '96 M3 (S52) swap.

Looking at going to get an M2 via Euro-Delivery with friends from SoCal next spring. Spend a week or so touring and a day at Spa-Francochamps track. Hope to get back into the M2 in time (August 2016) for the big blowout at Laguna Seca in Monterey CA; 100 year BMW anniversary, Oktoberfest and Legends of the Autobahn and on and on.

Going to dump the 135i (trade-in or sell outright) and then....
The Z3 is probably a keeper
The Ti's are a problem. The Swapped one is my occasional track car, the other (M44) has been in the family over a decade and is my DD, but not doing much of that any more. The M2 would be suitable for track use and DD, so the swapped Ti would be unnecessary, the M2 and Z3 would probably serve for our current / future needs... So ???

I should probably sell both of the Ti's but can't bear to do that. So keep one or both or ??? and if keep one, which?

http://www.318ti.org/gallery/data/54...27_clipped.jpg
30yrMbr is offline   Reply With Quote