View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 03:57 AM   #8
fun2drive

$300 but until the title comes back from USAA it doesn't make sense to come get it. It is driveable and the repair cost was less than what USAA wanted to total it out for. She wanted it repaired but they told her that they will not approve a repair (too many members I assume that complained about concealed conditions post repair).

Location is Niceville, FL 32578 as I posted previously.

The car drives fine at any speed but the repair company had to cut those front holes to open the hood. The front light is toast on the drivers side, it actually lights but is unsafe to drive it at night headlight pointing who knows where.

Yes this is a good deal but having maintained this for her and having owned a couple ti's they are a soft spot in my heart. I love the way they drive.

For a faster response my email is flybarons@hotmail.com.

I would really love to see someone fix this and drive it again but not in Florida. Title must be in another state that will allow retitle of a car that is cursed with salvage or whatever it says when USAA sends it back...

Thanks guys this car is tight and handles well or did handle well. With the damage the ti drives straight and you would not know it nailed an SUV soccer mom who turned in front of her and was sited...
fun2drive is offline   Reply With Quote