View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
97e36ti

Default what up with other people who drive a bmw talking bad things about 318ti?

what up with people who drive like m3, other cars like bmw beside 318ti talk bad things about 318ti? i just don't get it? just because i have a 318ti it's save gas, all i said was i'm new to bimmerforum, showed my pictures of my car and hope to meet bfc member around my area. and i just recently move from michigan to texas. and planning to do a swap on car which after i finish school which i'm current in UTI afterward i'm planning to go to BMW STEP program. someone asked me where i was located at i told them then all i get back was you gonna get raped, at first i took it as a joke, then i joke back then this "weaksauce" person on bfc called me gay so i joked back and said how you know are you interesting? then next thing you know he said i'm looking for for rape time and i drive a 318ti? I just tho maybe i should introduce myself, I'm a proud owner of 318ti, I don't have freaky money like those guy who have big money, I'm still in school, have 4 kids at home, married, have bills to pay, i can't afford m3 like i always dream of.
97e36ti is offline   Reply With Quote