View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #34
mohaughn

Quote:
CRACK and DAVE you are cry babies who should not attempt to purchase anything via the internet or with paypal! You will get your money back, if I have to sell this very computer that I’m typing on to do so!
So you already spent the money that they sent you and you never shipped the parts? I'm sorry, but that right there is pretty bad. You can't consider that money "yours" to spend on something else until you complete your part of the deal.

Quote:
Also be clear about when you expect your item to be shipped, I think 5 business days for small parts and 10 business days for large parts is resonable since these are specialty items that are not pre packaged. What do you think?
If you tell the buyer up front that it will take that long to ship, then there is no problem with taking that long. However, if you never tell them that it will take that long I would say 5-10days to ship is excessive. Just a word of advice, have the boxes and shipping items you need to send an item ready before you post it for sale. I actually completely box the items and have them ready to ship. This way I just print a label and take it to the store.. Maybe the other guys could have been more patient, but you are putting some unreasonable expectations on them. Once they pay you, all expectations are on you.

I wouldn't wait 5-10 days for a sale like this, I would find the part elsewhere.