View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
kelso

Default FS:95 apline white/blk interior sport pkg in DENVER, CO

I have had this 95 ti for i think 6 years and i love it but im at a new point in my life where pushing limits has not been my thing for some time. it has plenty of extras, and a few issues. I will do my best to list everything.

I have it listed elsewhere at 3000, but for members i'll do 2500, just because i love this site!

it has 190K miles, sport package interior, 5 spd. E46 M3 replica 17x7.5 wheels with great rubber, stromung exhaust, K&N intake filter and modded filter box, Turner chip(has issue, explain later), M side moldings, tint, adjustable/removable face cd player, turner shock mounts, bilstein shocks, HR sport springs, brand new oil pan, new battery, new MAF,smoked fogs, smoked sidemarkers, and a few other things.

the issues:
it has a timing issue. this was caused by jumping the car after he alternator had given out a while back.the turner chip got messed up but not too messed up to run, just has a rough idle and less than full power at certain RPM's. the window regulators have some issues and replacement would be advised. the console around the cd player cracked and is now loose, but the dash is flawless. one dash light went out a long time ago, but it never stopped me from seeing the gauges so i never tore into the dash. Car has an M3 front bumper as well, but it is cracked in the center at the bottom
kelso is offline   Reply With Quote