View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 05:40 AM   #1
318tian

Default awd ti conversion

alright, i would like to do something amazing to a ti. i love them but i want to build one worthy of being noticed. as if tis arent unique enough, imagine one with an awd conversion? it would just be insane. im thinking between the e30 325ix and the e46 325xi the parts could be obtainable. im not the type of person that just wants a car that is good in a drag race, i actually like the driving. we all know tis drive amazingly. and so do awds. so put the 2 together and it would be crazy. another thing is, ide like to do this with an rb26. now dont you all start bashing me for this because i wouldnt just stick any engine in a ti but the rb26 is one of the best in the world(it can hold 1000++ hp). for those of you who dont kno what this is, its the engine in the nissan skylines. i think a ti with awd conversion and an rb26 would be a car that H.I.N. would actually pay you to show off. the hardest part to this would be the custom front axles and rear driveshaft. i dont wanna try this with the e30 325ix engine becuase ive heard it was crap and not intended for "fun" driving but rather just driving in snow. the rb26 is an awd made to not shatter diffs when you play around with it.please let me know what you guys think it would take to pull this off and what setup wld be the best to use. i heard that some one did a e36 m3 awd with the driveline from a mitsu.vr4. i didnt post this to hear people say its dumb or gonna slow the car down or anything like that.
318tian is offline   Reply With Quote