View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 05:36 AM   #1
tiFreak

Vehicles
Default tiFreak's track car build

so after looking for a second 318ti for over a year and settling on an E30 for the past year I've finally found one, not only that but it was about a half hour drive away from me. I bought it from ///MptyPockets on here and it's a 96 sport package with 168k and a salvage title, I can see some damage on the frame but it doesn't go down the road crooked so I'm happy with it. Only real problem is a broken sway bar bracket and a few cheap cosmetic repairs (headliner tacked up, door moldings screwed on, etc.) but mechanically it's in good shape and it's recently had the two plastic cooling fitting replaced.

on to the pics

euro plate holder left over from the PO, it also has angel eye headlights that don't seem to be hooked up

it has 17" contour replicas in the pics, those weren't part of the deal so I need to get those back to the PO, I have some 16" contour reps I'm going to put on it

pics from earlier today when I started modding

deleted the rear wiper

replaced the worn out shift knob with my knock off AC Schnitzer knob I used to have in my E30

stuck my euro plate in the holder, put the tow hook in (still need to drill a hole in the trim) and pulled the busted foglights out
the front bumper's a little busted up but it's nothing some zip-ties and duct tape can't fix

I also found a thing of touch up paint in the trunk so I went ahead and touched up a few spots, once I can transfer the plates off my E30 I'll be able to get it to work with me and I can really get started on mods

Last edited by tiFreak; 08-02-2011 at 05:40 AM.
tiFreak is offline   Reply With Quote