View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 03:17 AM   #1
robcarync

hey all. this is kind of a random post about exhaust. In AP Environmental Science the other day at school, we did a lab where we measured exhaust emissions on our car. upon completing the experiment and examining the emissions under a microscope, my teacher was amazed about how dirty my sample was and was saying that my exhaust is so dirty and it was the dirtiest exhaust shes ever seen in her history of teaching and doing this experiment. she said any exhaust would be better than the one i have now.

anyway...has anyone ever heard of the bmw exhaust being like really dirty (it must not be too dirty if it passes EPA's standards). of course there is a large possibility that i did the experiment wrong, but thought it was kind of odd...i have now been shunned from the class as the kid with the horrible exhaust that is polluting the planet.

well anyway now that ill be having a job soon i was thinking about upgrading exhaust and was wondering what some good upgrade exhaust would be.
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote