View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 02:37 AM   #79
ZEK

Vehicles

Happy New Year everyone! 2019 is stacked with plans. Finishing this piece is one of them. First thing is I wanted to get matching front 6cyl struts in Koni STR variant. Next were less aggressive lowering springs, bought a 6cyl Vogtland kit (rears will be for sale). Next was all new hardware. Some ain’t pictured but you can see, basically going to make it quick strut change, unbolt old in new. Rest of front suspension has max of 20K on the control arms so it still feels amazing. Painted the reinforcement mounts etc.

Not the biggest fan of the Mishimoto coolant reservoir so I got a stock Behr tank, cap, brass screw and Turtle Laboratories aluminum stock mount. New Rein hoses to complete. Then I can have stock setup and no shroud.

Next will be driveline. I have new Guibo, CSB, centering bushing, new GKN axles, wheel bearings etc and the full rear brakes to do. After that have some engine stuff planned bit that’s time dependent. I’m extremely busy On finishing an E30 as well but I’m feeling optimistic this year.

Car drives fantastic now there are just a few things I’ve wanted to take care of. New fuel lines, pump etc. Anything that may fail and leave stranded be replaced with OE. Should get the car on the dyno this summer as well.

Pita e30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ZEK is offline   Reply With Quote