Thread: Busy Busy Busy
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 05:00 AM   #10
wolferj-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Thanks guys! Definitely nice to have a steady job again. Been watching the housing market closely for the past year or so. Probably going to try to stay in or near Ventura for work. I am eligible for the VA loan, so if the market starts to rise, I may buy a couple years early. The savings goal is more of a safety net since I have a history of making poor life decisions and will likely remain single for life, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoner View Post
Good to hear that you be always be able to prioritize your car hobby without question!
Notice Jesse made no mention about finishing his swap project (that is now 4 years in process ), so I dunno about that priority... I would offer to take the entire project off your hands, but I have discovered my next project which I plan to attack this summer.... Details will follow soon..

Anyway, Jesse, I (and no one else) have neglected to ask, what career path are you taking? I know the art project was one of your desired paths, but it doesn't sound like that is where you are headed for the short term. Hopefully, that doesn't get pushed too far away while you achieve your current goals.
James 95 active w/leather interior and sport interior conversion, Vaders, full M-Tech exterior conversion. Now m50 swapped* Eibach sway bars, D2 Coilovers, Depo's w/AE's, blacked-out sides and grills, LeatherZ console and door armrests, 1 series starter button mod, and custom finished Style 5's <--- in this color! Named "Roddy": *M50 6 cyl. swap with fan delete, S50 cams and chip, AFE stage 2 intake, M3 clutch and 11.5 lb Fidanza flywheel, 3.15LSD, battery relocated to rear and complete custom exhaust. Sweet! 97 318ti sport, Alaska Blue, Contours, coilovers, Dove Vaders and custom black/grey interior named "Max" 95 318ti Active in Cosmos, S50 swap in progress... named "Pit" SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
wolferj-RIP is offline   Reply With Quote