View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
hawgwild1

Default FS: 1996 318ti, Montreal Blue with Cali package

okay people, i got this car 10 years ago for wife and she loves this damn thing, but it just turned 200,000 miles and it is time to let go as i bought her a ML500 so i can sleep when it snows and she is going to work @ 3AM. although with the set of blizzaks that go with she never got stuck even in the blizzard we had in march 2010. they are fantastic. i also have a spare Cali top that goes with that just needs a motor, cloth in great shape. car has worn not torn grey leather seats in a two tone gray interior, with ice cold air. the interior door panels(plastic) need repaired with jb weld for mounting studs, just haven't gotten to it, cd changer, REMUS exhaust, hi performance cat conv. BREMBO rotors and RIKEN (German) tires mounted in great condition. cold air intake, and any factory parts accumulated, like rotors, stock intake, et. all together i am seeking $4,400.00 am i crazy? it is registered and inspected and insured though i plan to take it off the road now as i dont need to drive it. also have a Jeep YJ to sell. tell me what you think i will post picks as soon as i figure out how, lol!

Last edited by hawgwild1; 07-23-2010 at 10:42 PM.
hawgwild1 is offline   Reply With Quote