View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 01:04 AM   #12
snuggz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitolo

$5500 is a good price snuggz, but mine still has less miles and a brand new transmission, a matching gauge cluster, $400 software, $200 shortshifter. I would have thrown in the driveshaft and delivery had someone actually made an offer. But no, all I get are opinions I didnt ask for. Find a similar complete swap that is not damaged from a wreck and source everything you need for the swap and tell me how much it costed you. My value is accurate here.

I don't post here often but I guess socializing in people's threads instead of using PM's is status quo on all message boards now?
Woah there cowboy, not trying to crap on your thread... Yeah, I got a pretty good deal, and yes, it came with everything (matching cluster included) and no, it wasn't out of a wreck.

I was mearly letting you know about the going cost of this swap, and I guess a PM would've been more appropriate (hindsight is 20/20). As for conversing in your thread, I apoligize.

As for others opinions that you didn't ask for... c'mon... this is a forum.

Sorry if I offended you, I know how annoying it is to post something with a fair price and have 20 jerk-offs show up with "HAY GUYZ THIS THING ISN'T WORTH THAT!!!!" so yeah, I'm sorry.