View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 08:23 PM   #8
hotmilk400

Check eBay and Google if you want prices, it only takes seconds. I am not going to do your shopping for you. If you are unsure of a part number, use Realoem.com to find the part number and use that to search. Check your local Craigslist for used front bumpers in the correct color. If you are okay with spending over $400 for a new one that is painted to match, grab an M style unpainted one online and take it to paint/body shop. Paint to match the BMW perfectly is expensive, two coats and clear coat runs well over $200 if you want it to match. Not matching (close enough) will be less. I know the Corvette I just bought was painted for $300 but the paint is chipping off and no clear coat. Last owner was an idiot. It makes flipping the corvette very hard if the paint comes off while you drive it. Their is no saving money when you paint a part, so you might as well look used, either on ebay or locally.

Best of luck

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote