View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 02:48 AM   #1
M-technik-3

Vehicles
Default 99 318Ti Titan Silver Automatic

Time to sell Mighty Mouse as we refer to him in our family. I have owned it besides my sister taking possession for a short time since 2008. Had 99k when we bought today it sits at 149 and change.

Few mods to the car but nothing outrageous, Replaced the OEM C33 with a aftermarket Kenwood Deck that is not tacky. Has ZKW EU lights with no HID's in them nor angle eye's if you want a set of angel eyes I can include the units and you can install.

New Nissen radiator last year from BAV Auto,
New Thermostat and housing from BMW OEM Oct 14
New belts in Oct 14
No codes presently and passed inspection
Air bag on passenger side intermittently trips when seat is pushed to hard but resets with Peake tool and stays out till next time kids get in back seat.
Has E46 17x7 steel rims with Dunlop Graspic snows on it presently as I use it as an airport car. tends to sit on my base for a week or two at a time while I am flying.
Has new OEM antenna and base and gasket.

More details later I'm headed to bed tired long day. Selling because we are purchasing another home and just thinning the herd a bit. 9 vehicles is a bit much and I tend to agree with my wife now.

Greg

There are some photo's in profile of the car.

Car has Bilstein PSS9's in the car. Would like 4K obo reasonable offer. Price Drop

Last edited by M-technik-3; 03-31-2015 at 03:44 PM.
M-technik-3 is offline   Reply With Quote