View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 05:09 AM   #165
Maverix

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Nah, there's plenty of nice base models out there. TBH, there's a few that I think look nicer than sports. For starters, Philly, Marcus, Bobbak, Wasabinuki(sold) all have/had bases. Not to mention the handful of other guys who've practically turned theirs into sports. VROOMCP has a '95 base, he's done so much so quick to his car and now it's one of the cleanest Ti's in SoCal! Fresh, paint, front and rear bumpers, moldings, clears all around, suspension, DSII's, depos w/HIDs, tint, roof spoiler, front and rear lips, muffler, mirrors... All within his first 2 months of owning it, that guy doesn't mess around!
Bobbak =
No offense bobbak xD

Meh, I don't regret taking all that stuff off really. I kinda missed that clean look, because it strongly reminds me of the day that I went to go pick it up. Though I've come a long way since then. So far I've put $1,500 in to my car. I never imagined that I would even put $1,000! Just a few more exterior mods and I'll start saving up for a swap. I would love to join the 332ti club one day.
They were "Keepin it Real" when they introduced the 318ti ClubSport in '95 and the 318ti Sports from '96 to '99.
After that... well nothing else really matters.
~Jess
Maverix is offline   Reply With Quote