View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 03:49 AM   #1
Artem

Vehicles
Default Bunch of leftover parts and WINTER CLEANING

Hey guys,

So I am almost done with the project, got the battery more or less comfortably installed in the trunk (Miata battery works PERFECT!! ) and I need to get the space cleared out in my house (SF has limited space).

I have a bunch of crap I need gone, one of which is my Z4 which I would take less than $9k for, especially form the board, especially before the 26th (I get charged insurance that day): http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/4742865022.html It will come with brand new front shocks, springs all around and complete mounting hardware for the shocks.

Anyway, there are a few bits and pieces that are floating around from my car, one of which is a Smoker's Euro 3-spoke steering wheel (I cleaned it as much as I could but there is a hint of something in there), and pieces of trim from my car, fuel pump, water pump, etc etc... I can take $60 for all trim pieces, shock mounts, M-sport bumper bottom pieces, M-sport sway bar, sway bar mounts, and what have you (steering wheel sold separately). I also have a set of glass headlights made by Depo for $60. All the trim bits and headlights I could let go for $100.

I also have a Standard battery that I want $60 OBO for, it fits the 318ti perfectly, I went to a Miata Battery

Throw me an offer for the steering wheel and everything else is as described.

Thanks for looking guys!

Cheers,
Artem
Artem is offline   Reply With Quote