View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 03:54 AM   #25
ZEK

Vehicles

Had some light exhaust work done. Currently SS longtubes, y pipe, 2.5" Magnaflow to MegaRacing muffler w/dual 3" tips. It's ok. I'd like to find either Mcoupe muffler or a Supersprint from other model and make work. It's quiet under 3K for most part, pops on a downshift but WOT above 3500 is stupid loud still. Sealed the paint this weekend with Griotts One Step Sealant. Very easy to use product, not a harsh polish but that is to be expected with an AIO product. Painted new nose panel, bumper, and brakes as well in garage. Painting was easy. Bought online color match paint. I made some goofs as this is the largest project I've done so far. Needs wetsanded and buffed since there is some orange peel. Thankfully with flat white it's not that noticeable. I would recommend getting 2K clear so it will set faster, apply overall better. But this was $7 vs $20 per can and I'm nearing the budget set aside for the car. Needs to touch up some body spots and small interior items. Buy E30 halfshafts, fix tune/misfire issue and should be 95% done.
ZEK is offline   Reply With Quote