View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 03:34 AM   #14
FNEG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebimma View Post
Id honestly say, stick with OBDI if you want bmw, OBDII if you go GM, that way it stays compliant as well as with bmw, makes swaps so much easier to do without a headache. I pulled the 2.5L OBDI engine out of my OBDII chassis and put it in my OBDI chassis. The OBDII chassis required some work on the wiring side, the OBDI chassis required one snip of a wire and done. If you want to see those build threads, click the link below and there are links to every build in there.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&postcount=172

Jess, im totally counting down to bimmerfest, i really am. I gotta go down to columbus and pick up my t56 for rebuild then ill be set to go on getting this bish goin.
man that is great advice thanx so now i guess i have to pick my poison of choice here and stick with it to save in the future. but i am leaning on s50/52 swap more than the ls1 but the ls1 is easier to get and is a great motor to mod. has anyone ran a m3 swaped ti or gutted m3 against a ls1 swaped e36? by the hp and tq numbers i would think the ls1 would dominate. but weight might hurt it.
FNEG is offline   Reply With Quote