View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 08:01 PM   #7
ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBlue View Post
Try and find a good independent place. Don't ever go to the dealer unless you want to pay waaaaay too much.

I have always seen and heard that the ti and z3s could be interchanged in the rear.
I think I was afraid to go to a good independent place. I just had them do their "Safety Inspection" which checks all the belts, fluids and brakes etc. and diag the rattle coming from the rear (which turned out to be the shocks). They charged for an hour and a half for labor (117 an hour). My parents have always gone to the dealer and we've never really relied on other places do work unless it was autobody stuff through insurance. This will all change when you guys recommend me good places near Boston hahah Now that I know everything is all set, I plan on doing a lot of the maintenance myself.

Anyways, back to the coil overs.

His original e-mail to my question

Quote:
I have it in stock. $649. Same as the Z3 kit.

-Pete, Stratmosphere. 1.866.533.1777
and his reply to my questioning of the Z3 application on the ti (and any refund if necessary)

Quote:
I would give you full credit. The V-Maxx application list is clear on this
one. I believe you will be dialed.

-Pete
So when my daddio gets back it's time to charge it up to his AMEX. If it doesn't work, I'm in the clear for a full refund

BMWCCA #403399
2012 Mini Cooper S Clubman, 6-Speed
Loaded
2001 325xi, Winter Package, 5-Speed
Traded
1998 318ti, Active, Automatic, TOTAL LOSS R.I.P. 10/20/08
Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts . H&R Sport Springs . Strut Reinforcement Plates . RSM Reinforcement Plates . Fogg Airbox . X-Brace . Bosal Brospeed Catback
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote