View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
TiZen

Default 1996 318ti 230K New Orleans, -La

Location - New Orleans, La Selling my 96ti, Why I am selling, because I am opening up a business and need the money to start. This was a project that I never got to finish. It runs well, I drove this car half way across the country twice. No body rust. The interior is in rough shape, the paint is fading on the back bumper. But you will get a solid engine/transmission. And all the parts are there to get the Ac working again. You will also get a spare engine. And some parts I never used. The car has spent most of its life in louisiana. The car runs, you can fly in and drive it back. or meet me somewhere. New Clutch New Slave Cylinder Timing Belt tensioner Belts, hoses. History of what Has been changed: Knock Sensors Compressor, evap, heater core. Redid the head gasket 2 years ago. Engine swap 6 years ago, this is how I purchased the Car with a blown engine. Changed the color of the seats. Battery is 3 years old. Alternator 6 years ago. http://imgur.com/a/9GERw#0 There is an album at my imgur account. Want to get 2k for it. A used m44 engine will cost you some money.
TiZen is offline   Reply With Quote