View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 01:46 PM   #1
case of yuengling

Default New 318ti owner from Georgia

Hello all,

I just picked up a '96 318ti sport. I used to own an e30 318is and loved it until it suffered some pretty severe damage from a tree limb. Since parting ways with that car, I've always wanted another. With e30 prices skyrocketing, this 318ti seems to be the perfect (and dare I almost say better) replacement.

The car has been pretty neglected. Paint is dull, interior is dirty, and has had some questionable maintenance performed in the past. Most of its needs are cosmetic.

I plan on getting the car back up to snuff and enjoying it. It's overall a clean, straight car. Maybe I'll do a 6cyl swap someday, but the m44 runs great for now. I have mostly owned old 5cyl Audis but have found myself getting into BMWs more and more. Audi's parts availability and support for anything made "Pre A4" is nonexistent which makes for a pretty frustrating ownership.

I noticed there seem to be a few others on here from this area in Georgia. I see a red one on my way home from work on hwy 316 pretty often, perhaps someone on here?

Anyways, here are a few pics taken after I removed the plastidip from the wheels and detailed the interior:

case of yuengling is offline   Reply With Quote