View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
city

Default Learning To Fiberglass

Ok,
So I got a good deal on some learn to fiberglass dvd's so Im taking them off my friends hands, he said the videos are really informative and easy to follow. From seeing his work i'd take his word for it. Thing is I have always been intimidated by actually learning because I didn't think I would be able to do it, he says it alot easier than it looks and you can make crazy money because materials are cheap and demand for custom jobs are always high. My plans are just to work at it for a while and then go buck wild on the interior of my car and do up some kick panels etc etc.. I just wanted to get a little feedback from anyone learning or knows how to fiberglass. How hard do you think this skill is to learn? How hard is it to make round corners etc? And any other tips/tricks/hints etc that you could give me to get started on the right foot would be greatly helpful as I am an 18 year old with alot of motivation and the will to learn.
DASC•Custom Black Leather Interior w/ Silver Inserts•AC Schnizter:Pedals/Shift Knob/E-Brake Handle•Aluminum Gauge Faces•Alpine Speakers/Tweeters•Custom False Floor System•K&N Filter•Hi-Flow Z3/ti 97’•M3 Clutch•Lightweight Flywheel•Turner Motorsports SSK•H&R Race Springs•Racing Dynamics:Front Strut Brace/Sway Bar/Shocks/Bodykit/Rear Spoiler•Brembo Cross-Drilled Rotors•Supersprint Exhaust•19” Seducer Wheels•M3 Mirrors•Clear Corner Lights/Side Markers•Euro Taillights•DZUZ Fastened•3.73 LSD
city is offline   Reply With Quote