View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 03:41 PM   #3
city

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84THSKY
Glad to see you are full of motivation. You are starting at a good age. My question.....why learn fiberglassing? You would do much better learning mechanical work, such as engine, brakes and suspension. That is where you will save money on repairs, and make money helping others.

Just my opinion............
In time my friend, in time
I have high hopes its just mainly a matter of time. I work on little engine projects with a friend of mine who is a ridiculous mechanic and he is only 16!!! I can't believe this kid, he is rebuilding an old Mustang and has it bagged. He is going to go to school to become a Porche mech. So whenever I ask him for help he likes to have me go over and not do it for me but have me do it with his supervising skills haha. Just being on this forum in the first place has helped me learn a TON of stuff about my car even before I was a offical member of the site, I always used it as a guide. I am undertaking alot of things at the moment too, being mech handy is something I want on the side but my dreams are to be a fashion designer and graphic artist which I will be going to school for. Kind of a clash in hobbies but hey its good to be diverse.
DASC•Custom Black Leather Interior w/ Silver Inserts•AC Schnizter:Pedals/Shift Knob/E-Brake Handle•Aluminum Gauge Faces•Alpine Speakers/Tweeters•Custom False Floor System•K&N Filter•Hi-Flow Z3/ti 97’•M3 Clutch•Lightweight Flywheel•Turner Motorsports SSK•H&R Race Springs•Racing Dynamics:Front Strut Brace/Sway Bar/Shocks/Bodykit/Rear Spoiler•Brembo Cross-Drilled Rotors•Supersprint Exhaust•19” Seducer Wheels•M3 Mirrors•Clear Corner Lights/Side Markers•Euro Taillights•DZUZ Fastened•3.73 LSD
city is offline   Reply With Quote