View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #7
cmoore

I have had several emails and 11 PM's about various parts I listed. I am not a professional car parts breaker that knows what shipping is going to cost nor am I trying to make money. (Seemingly I am asking what I think are very fair prices for these items) My speculation on shipping has already turned out to be wrong by a factor of 2 or 3x. (which I ate the cost of so far) But if you want a part, let me know, and I will put you on the list, and going forward, I will let you know exactly where you are on that list. But when getting PM's and emails simultaneously, its difficult to discern. I have had multiple offers on a few items. That said, making me an offer below what I asked or asking me to check into what shipping is going to your zip code does not constitute an agreement of sale to you specifically. I am sorry if I have alienated certain people who contacted me. To the best that I can, I try to deal with people in the order that the emails/PMs were received and I will continue to do so.
cmoore is offline   Reply With Quote