View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:29 PM   #13
hotmilk400

You could do either. you can grab the power from where your radio's power supply is. probably easier to just grab the power from the radio area (so it is switched with the car) THEN add the switch. then you do not have to worry about leaving the switch on at night.

The switch might be a good idea. if you forget your iPod and your amp is turned on, then it might give back a lot of feedback. if you can turn your amp off when you do not have your iPod, then it might be a huge bonus for your ears.

In my car, i have the 3.5mm headphone jack in the center console where the handbrake is. you can very easily run the wire to the back of that console. then you can leave the iPod in that rear console or the cup holder area.

2nd option would be to grab a iPod holder (like a GPS style windowshield mount) and mount it on your window shield. run the wires behind your dash and then you can always see the iPod.

I just use ipod, but honestly you could use anything. haha. Iphone or cellphone might be the best.

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote