View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 02:37 PM   #3
joe1602

Vehicles

It happened as I was exiting the toe of the boot, the long uphill right that leads to the uphill straight and the heel of the boot. The car struggled there. I didn't have too much problem with the esses as I had quite a bit of momentum by the time I got to the bottom of them. To the best of my knowledge, the oil pressure light did not come on. I did pay attention to my gauges quite a bit and am pretty sure it did not come on. I am basically just trying to get it back on its feet right now. I am not sure I want to track it anymore, just for the fact that I like the car so much & don't really want to abuse/destroy it anymore that I already have. Thinking about finding a ti that has a 6 cylinder conversion already & then switching all of the suspension over. I am hoping the crank is OK and that I can possibly replace the bearings and get it running again. But as I said before, I am in a bit over my head right now. Hopefully will have pictures posted later today/tonight. Thanks for your info & advice! Greatly appreciated!
joe1602 is offline   Reply With Quote