View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #7
BimmerBum

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbcnu24 View Post
I would do more research if I were you... I bet some here at 318ti.org would chatter and be glad at making fun of other people's tuners... and lead them in the wrong direction because it was hilarious! happened before... I don't know anybody here by all means... but some of people's advice is good I will say that... which is why I will support this site...
Lbcnu: I have never seen anyone on this site give incorrect advice intentionally because it would be funny. Maybe you have been burned on other forums but that is not how we operate over here.

Diff ratio selection is a matter of preference and purpose. Anything between 2:93 and 3:45 should work for most applications. I am using a 3:08 on my swaps. I like a useable 1st gear, being able to get to 60 in 2nd, and the mpg at highway speed.

SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

www.BimmerBum.com ALL NEW!
318ti Specific Parts For Sale
www.facebook.com/BimmerBum

BMWCCA #132203
95 318ti Club Sport
98 318ti Active S50 Swap

BimmerBum is offline   Reply With Quote