View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 10:49 AM   #6
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone5 View Post
I understand, and appreciate the help as this is my first endeavor in this forum and site. Good to know that you are out there and local. By the way, I have already done the research, an 50 bucks works is fair! Thanks again.
I just tried to follow my own search tips and found that the search feature on this site is not very helpful. I'm going to email you my phone number and if you'ld like I can possibly talk you through a fix if in fact your pump is even broken. It's pretty simple if you know what you're looking at or have someone explain it to you while you're looking at it. If by chance we can't fix your pump, well only then will I sell you the one that I have. I like to keep spare parts just in case I or someone else really needs it Give me a buzz anytime tomorrow whenever you have a few minutes to look under the hood. Preferably after the car has sat for a few hours or perhaps BEFORE your first startup in the morning. Alright man, I'll shoot you my number via email. It's time for me to hit the sack.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote