View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 04:07 AM   #27
agentchange

Default Here is what I have to say!

Well in my defense, Gcgrims I sent your money back because you were an A** you didn't have to file for a refund, I sent your money back on principle, why lie? Why did I send your Money Back? Because I don't want to deal with people like you! However unfortunately it seems this site is full of Hyper scared individuals afraid of getting ripped off the minute they send payment.

Spykejones I thought we were a cool, I've reconsidered, yes I sold you the steering column, if it was over priced why did you pay for it? I even threw in some extra parts for free... remember?

Yes it did take me some time to get you the door handles and the ews, (because I was new to BMW's and was unfamiliar with the EWS system)( later I found that I didn't even send you the EWS receiver) I guess you didn't care about that. I don’t even believe you used the column you bought, did you? It happens that sometimes we get Ideas and have plans and they just don’t work out. Did you make a mistake in purchasing the column? Also, didn’t you agree to ship back the door handles once the key barrels were removed? Because you never sent them did you? You only needed the lock barrels right? Also, didn't you just offer to sell me a car? I though it was nice BS'n with you when you were here, sorry I held you up.

BMVW you are right!

If I spend days communicating with you about parts and you finally decide that you want them a week later why am I expected to ship them out next day? I won't!

Patience is a virtue and it seems several people on this site are so afraid of getting ripped off that it gets the best of them and they turn in to " OH my god, I've gotten ripped off freaks overnight". If you don't give me the benefit of the doubt then I will not do business with you.

Dave, we communicated for almost 7 days in a row about what parts you wanted, it seemed you weren’t sure, then at the last minute you wanted the part. I received payment on the night of 7th and by the afternoon of the 9th I received this email.

This is what I mean, please read this email carefully, remember its less than 48 hours later.

I am getting worried (why are you getting worried, do you have problems?) about the parts I have ordered.
When I made my payment on 10/7, (it's now the 9th and the first time back to my computer, I called him and left a message but no answer till Monday) I simply asked that you let me know when the parts would ship. But since getting my money you have not responded to me (because I wasn't around), even though I have e-mailed and sent a PM thru 318ti.org It appears that others have also had problems with you ( who gcgrims?) Shipping parts, based on the posts on your thread.

I am giving you this opportunity to communicate with me about this matter before I make a post on your thread. (Threatening me less than 48 hours later, sorry dude not acceptable, I called you on Friday to make sure that you still needed the part, it seemed like if you didn’t get it overnight you weren’t going to need it, but no answer or response till the following Monday. (By then I decided that I was just going to send his money back at my convenience.)

Can you please let me know when you shipped or will ship my part?

If you have already shipped it, thanks.

Just a word of advice. (Thanks for the advice Dave) Communication is the key to keeping buyers of your parts happy.

Here's some advice for you: being resonable and patient is the key to keeping sellers happy~

Cracker Red you are a Moron! I did the best I could to help you. You however did not pay for the items you purchased you merely sent a deposit, which you will get back and I clearly remember telling you that. Since the items were very large shipping them safely was an issue, I did not have a box large enough to ship the whole rear leather seats upper and lower, both rear black leather side panels and bolsters safely, but you would not pay for individual boxes because you wanted to save money on shipping right?
So I had to get a large box, which I eventually did. I even tried to order boxes specifically for your order but they were just to expensive (150$ for 10). By the time I did get one you already had your panties in a bunch, I would suggest buying some briefs.

Side note> I can't believe that you filed with the FBI... you are a Jack***! I should also point out that I find it Hilarious!

I don't want one penny that I haven’t earned! I DON”T WANT ONE PENNY THAT I HAVEN”T EARNED! I hope you understand that! I don't think you do because I clearly told you that before you posted this thread. Oh well, nice try!

CRACK and DAVE you are cry babies who should not attempt to purchase anything via the internet or with paypal! You will get your money back, if I have to sell this very computer that I’m typing on to do so! Trust me I don't want your money it means nothing to me, NOTHING! I'm not a scam artist and every sale that I tried to make was in good faith. You A-holes however did not give me the benefit of the doubt (because apparently you’ve been ripped off before) and your lack of patience is amazing, astonishing, and insatiable!

You assume my life circumstances are like yours and they are not. I do not spend every waking moment on the Internet or my computer; if you do I would suggest a hobby. Maybe selling car parts online would suit you.

I mean if your going to try to tear down someone’s name and character why not do it honestly and give all the facts? Though why would you do that? It doesn’t make for a very convincing case.

I don't want your MONEY! Repeat I Don’t Want your Money! Unless you let me use it as toilet paper.

I hope this clears my name to any that read this, I will reply to all replies and messages when I get a chance.

Do any of you think I could have a good case in court? I wonder if I could make a case, based on the slander, defamation of character, harassment, and exposure of personal information and all other attempts of Slander! I guess I will consult an attorney.

Note once you agree to pay for something with paypal, and then decide that you don’t want it for whatever reason the person you sent money to has three weeks to send it back. Aparently Paypal thinks this is a reasonable amount of time, please take this into consideration before you make purchases. Also be clear about when you expect your item to be shipped, I think 5 business days for small parts and 10 business days for large parts is resonable since these are specialty items that are not pre packaged. What do you think?

Thanks to all the understanding and patient people.

Sincerely, Kieve Flinn