Thread: curious FI
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:18 AM   #1
dguzzardo22

Default curious FI

I was looking at FI and i wanted to know what would happen if i were to come up with a way to force air in the air box or after the sensor so it would be similar to forced cold air intake. im not gonna do it but i was jus wondering would would happen if i were to use a pully and attach a fan or something to foce air in the manifold and make a custom intake and filter mabey a big intercooler to cool the air . what would i have to buy to compensate for the extra air bein forced in . also about the fuel aspec ?? what would i have to get for the more fuel problem im not tryin to get any big boost but just a lilttle extra than stock . i already have a exhaust and fogged my air box but my car just seems slow and im also board all day so i opened my hood and my mind went crazy ... i just wanted to ask before it got out of hand .
you can laugh at me thinking im going to GETTO rig something but im not i was jus curious earlier today so im asking the experts. and no i caint get a DASC i caint afford one but it be great to have one tho. anyways . thanks for reading my questions . but anwsers help alot..