View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
lionell247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romak View Post
Either the engine/tranny are stolen or that guy has no idea what he's selling is. I'm gonna say he knows what he has because you don't just fall into selling an engine and tranny like that. Please check and double check this out before you buy it, because for $1600 for an s50b32 and 6spd, I'm gonna say it probably pooched, cracked block, overheated head something like that, syncro's in the tranny are shot or ground down, maybe the tranny has had overheating issues. Doesn't seem legit, or like I said it's stolen. People don't just sell that stuff cheap. If it's legit good luck with the swap it should be an amazing combo when finished! But don't burn yourself out of $1600, and make sure you know what an s50b32 looks like, he could try and pull a fast one and sell you an m50/m52/s50 non euro, if you don't know the difference.
Euro have ITB hard to miss the engine has high mileage so if I get it I will be dismantling and getting the engine and head resurfaced. Possibly buying titanium valves and string. The only this I don't want to touch is the trans besides changing the fluid to royal purple.
lionell247 is offline   Reply With Quote