View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #8
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowin 4 View Post
i have a new sensor i even put the old one back tested both so far i have 15 hrs of tryin to get this car to tune at idle and not flood even straced the wires to the ecu pulled my injector rial cranked over car injectors shot gas like a rain fall i have to pull the fuel relay just to get it started ..it idles good not rich and if i go to the software shut down the injectors they still pulse at start up .when i install ware chip it will start 7 out of 10 times but will still flood but not as bad . barrie says i have a bad laptop cause i cant get trace to work and we both ttied reinstalling the software i give up putting it back to stock and see if that problem gos away..
Your laptop is most likely all jacked up with issues which I have problems doing remote work or logging when they are like this. If you need a clean one I can send one to you for a deposit and you pay shipping both ways. This Laptop will be fresh with only INPA, ELM-232 and other BMW diag tools on it including teamviewer. John S

Let me know

***Better yet take your lap top in and get it cleaned.Remove all bots, spyware,etc and have the registry fixed. Should cost less then $70if it is real jacked up. Would be cheaper then shipping mine and yours would be fixed. Computers need to be cleaned and invalid reg entries deleted about every 6 months sometimes sooner if you're surfing pron like I do daily. It's not a twinkie and will last for 20 years it needs to be serviced

Last edited by xxxJohnBoyxxx; 04-21-2011 at 11:31 PM.
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote