View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 02:36 AM   #11
blowin 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxJohnBoyxxx View Post
That flood issue needs to be tuned out of your tune or you have a bad head temp sensor. It's that simple. Inpa or ELM will tell you if you have the temp sensor issue. If the sensor is good then you have a tune issue. I think it is the head temp sensor or wiring to the sensor. My opinon only, I think the tune is good since you have the same issue with Midnight and Miller, It's the head temp sensor

Can you read the temp off the sensor and see that it is reading correct coolant temps? Not off the gauge but to the DME, these are two separate curcuits.

You need zero enrichment when the car is hot...Maybe a pulse you would not be able to see

I bet if we put the Inpa or ELM on your car it would read -32 degrees at all times to the DME. My issue when I had hard start issues. Only found by Inpa, ELM would catch this too

Perfect start when cold, when hot crank and crank until it cleared the flood then it started...Bad head temp connection...Truth....Ask Barrie

John S
head temp is new 100% sure its the tune it start everytime with stock wouldnt this adjust my flood problem Barrie said i would never need to touch it once the a/f was dialed in . wouldn this tell my injector how much fuel to send at warm start or is it for cold start only?
blowin 4 is offline   Reply With Quote