View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 03:16 AM   #1
neilmev

Vehicles
Default 1996 318ti California Edition For Sale

Red 1996 318ti California Edition for sale with about 143,000 miles on it. Located in Los Angeles.

Grey interior

Manual Transmission 5 Speed

Asking for $5,000.

Car is in pretty good condition. I've owned it for 14 years. It has relatively low miles as it sat pretty much unused in my parents garage for 7 years while I lived in New York. I've been driving it for the last 4 years and it's been a great car. I'm just finally moving on to a new car.

I replaced the clutch about 15,000 miles ago. Just redid the suspension as well about 5,000 miles ago. I have maintained the car quite well over the years with regular oil changes and repairs as necessary.

Has a modern car radio/cd player/bluetooth in it but I also have the original BMW radio.

The bad parts:
-Minor cosmetic bumps and scratches on exterior but car looks pretty good for its age.
-Some of the clear coat is coming off on the top of the back bumper and on the top of the side view mirrors.
-Headliner is a little loose around the back window
-California top opens and closes but only with manual help. The gear in the motor is worn so it'll open the roof about two feet before the weight of the roof it's too much for the motor. At that point, you need to get out of the car and push the roof back manually before you can use the motor to finish the job. All in all, it takes a little bit of time to open and close it but it's pretty awesome when it's open. Makes a drive on a nice day that much better.
-There's a tear on the driver side seat and the leather is pretty worn down.

SOLD- SOLD- SOLD

Last edited by neilmev; 05-15-2017 at 10:04 PM.
neilmev is offline   Reply With Quote