View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 03:45 AM   #11
GUNMEtiL

Hey bluebimma! Just wanted to make a shout out! Lol. But really I've read allot of your threads etc.... And basically learnt and done allot on this swap thanks to you and other members here and on bimmerforums.... And just wanted to say thnx im pretty much a self taught half @*!# mech. Thanks to these forums and members... Anyway Im sry I never expected soo much feedback so I may have posted a bit early, due to the nearly -40'C temps up here in Manitoba. But I think since I started this thread I'll be puttin "ME LONGJOHNZ ON" over the next lil bit and clearing some snow. So thnx guys... Anyway I put a new cps but aftermarket so I don't trust it... I have the orig. M52 one in the back of block still just unplugged and the M50 one in front at toothed crank pulley. When I painted the block some got on the crank wheel..... Wonder if that would dampen the cps signal... Anyway, I'm gonna get out there soon and place the fuel lines correctly.... And clean the crank wheel. Nsure wat cks is? But I haven't replaced cam sensor, think this would cause a no fuel/spark issue? I think no spark either.

Last edited by GUNMEtiL; 01-30-2014 at 03:49 AM.
GUNMEtiL is offline   Reply With Quote