View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 04:18 PM   #12
Whizbang

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyoteh View Post
Santa Rosa, eh? Nice! I'm currently in Windsor but am down in SR all the time, keep an eye out for the beat up red sports package with Contour wheels!

Awesome RX7 too! Have you ever raced the Mendocino Rally? I've either spectated or photographed for a friend every year since 2012, super fun event to watch. Shame this year got postponed though due to low number of entries.

We have a good ti community here in the bay area. Not a lot going on up here in the north bay, but we'll usually have a meet down in Vallejo a couple times per year. Hope to see you at one!

-Jamie
Yea i've your car around before. The BRP sticker stood out. I write on Bill's site from timw to time. We were going to be running mendocino in my girlfriends car this year but the motor had some delays at the machine shop. She ran last year though and I serviced for her. 1971 2002.

The postponement will be good. The heat has been a chief compliant and kept entries low. April should be more attractive and let us build the event up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1692-Copy-1024x683.jpg Views:	97 Size:	89.1 KB ID:	16409  
Whizbang is offline   Reply With Quote