View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 05:51 PM   #1
KASZ

Default Having Engagement issues

So about 4 weeks ago, i had issues with my slave cylinder. I had it replaced and all my issues disappeared. Issues were, notchy shifting/not able to get it into gear, low pressure in the pedal, if i got it in the clutch engagement would be weak.

Yesterday i was driving no problem, everything was fine, car shifted beautifully. I parked it. Wake up today to drive, and I'm exhibiting the same problem. Notchy/hard gear engagement, weak clutch engagement. I got under the car, slave was dry, but pulled it anyways and replaced it. the issue still persists.

I know my clutch is in good condition, because I've been driving without a problem for the last 4 weeks after having the slave swapped. I do notice a bit of creaking, under the car when I press the clutch in, but like I said, i doubt if it was a throw out bearing/ pivot pin it wouldn't have happened over night like this.

My best guess is the Master clutch cylinder needs to be replaced as its not creating in enough pressure, or the clutch line is probably bulging in spots . Might be both. I'm not sure.

So in short. I can drive it, gear shifting is tough at times, clutch feels as if its not engaged all the way.

Any ideas?
KASZ is offline   Reply With Quote